PHIERO Cookies Policy
What is cookie and what is the purpose of use?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with navigational information.
The set of “cookies” to all our users helps us to improve our website by enabling us to monitor which pages are useful, and what could be improved.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing many advantages in the provision of interactive services, making it easier for navigation and usability of our website.
In no event, cookies will cookies not harm your computer. In contrast, when is active it helps us identify and resolve errors.
What kinds of cookies we use?
ACCORDING TO THE ORGANIZATION THAT MANAGES:
- Own cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains from which we provide the service you request from us.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer from a machine or domain that is not managed by us, but by other collaborating institution. E.g., those used by social networks or external content such as Google Maps.
DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF TIME IT REMAINS ACTIVE:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information’s collected through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and ease of use.
- Persistent Cookies: Are stored on your hard disk and are read by our website system every time you make a return visit. A permanent site has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. These cookies we use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO THEIR PURPOSE:
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allows you to access the service with a predefined function features a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional settings from where you accessed the service, etc..
- Customized Cookies: These are cookies that allows you to access the service with a predefined function features a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which you access the service, the regional settings from where you accessed the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided.
For this your browsing is analyzed on our website in order to improve the supply of products and services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that enable the management in the most efficient way of advertising space that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertisement cookies: These cookies which stores information on user behavior obtained through continued observation. Thanks to them, we can find the internet browsing habits and show you advertisements related to your navigation.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Here are the cookies used on our website and the purpose thereof.
- Google Analytics: (http://www.google.com/analytics) -> is used for statistical purposes and to analyze user behavior within the web (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- Google Adwords: http://www.google.es/ads/adwords) is used for statistical purposes to clients that come from online ads.
How can you configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
In PHIERO we do not save personal data of our visitors, except the IP address according to the above, unless you want to register on a voluntary basis in order to make purchase of products and services we offer or receive information about promotions and content of interest.
When navigating and continue on our website indicate us that you consent the use of these cookies, and conditions contained in the cookies Policy.